Following a complete knock down re-build, and many months of construction, JET Retail UK Limited has re-opened its flagship site with a SPAR store close to the Phillips 66 Limited Humber Refinery in South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire.
JET’s biggest site transformation to date, the £3m project has resulted in a world-class site with state-of-the-art facilities meeting the needs of both HGV and car drivers.
The site boasts an array of new facilities including: a larger HGV loading area, separate retail forecourt, full range of JET branded fuels, AdBlue facilities plus a brand new SPAR-branded store with top-quality Food To Go facilities.
“Wow! This site is exceptional – and future proofed to meet the changing needs of our customers. Every aspect of this site and the customer experience has been meticulously considered to produce a facility we can all be immensely proud of. We are a customer-focused business committed to getting our drivers back on the road quickly and safely and this site is equipped to do exactly that.” Renee Semiz, Director, JET Retail UK Limited.
“This has been an immense project – but we couldn’t be happier with the result” says Andrew Smith, SSO, Jet Refinery Service Station “Being so close to the Refinery the site has been designed to accommodate both HGVs and cars. Infact, not only has the site been transformed but the roads that access the site have also been remodelled to make entering and exiting safer and easier. We even have a brand new HGV driver entrance with easy access to the new facilities. We can’t wait to ‘open the doors’ and start welcoming our customers!”
“The site is hugely impressive and it is another exciting development between Jet Retail UK Limited, SPAR UK and James Hall & Co. Ltd”, says Peter Dodding, Sales and Marketing Director at James Hall & Co. Ltd, SPAR UK’s primary wholesaler and distributor for the north of England. “The forecourt facilities are outstanding, and these are complemented by a high-quality in-store experience under the SPAR brand that delivers all of the on-the-go services to meet the needs of customers.”
- Brand new HGV and Retail forecourt facilities offering brand new pumps, larger HGV loading area, separate retail forecourt and full range of all JET branded fuels across the site.
- New AdBlue facilities on the retail forecourt.
- Brand new SPAR branded store with excellent Food To Go facilities including:
- Seattles Best Coffee
- Rollover Hot Dogs
- Polar Krush slush facilities
- SPAR Daily Deli – hot food to go with an extensive range of breakfast and lunchtime offerings freshly made in store.
- Open 24/7 with ATM facilities and larger customer parking area available.
- Brand new HGV driver entrance with easy access to new customer facilities on site.